This category has only the following subcategory.
- ► Poets (17 P)
Pages in category "Poetry"
The following 27 pages are in this category, out of 27 total.
- (BLSB) - "Love Song for Chrysokomos (Goldenlocks)" by Poliziano, Late 15th Century (full-text poem)
- (BLSB) - "To Priapus" by Tibullus, c. 26 BC (full-text poem)
- (BLSB) - A Defense of İshak Çelebi through His Portrayal as a Chaste Pederast in an Anecdote by Gelibolulu 'Âlî
- (BLSB) - A Humorous Advice on Pederastic Sex Acts in a Poem by Martial
- (BLSB) - A List of Some Handsome Beardless Youths of Early 12th-Century Córdoba in a Poem by Ibn Quzmān
- (BLSB) - About Sandro Penna
- (BLSB) - An Address to Juventius, a Scornful Young Male Beloved, in a Poem by Catullus
- (BLSB) - On the Homoerotic Poems by Three Early 12th-Century French Catholic Clerics
- (BLSB) - On the Literary Genre of Mock-Debates about the Relative Erotic Merits of Women and Boys, as Approached in Early Modern Italy
- (BLSB) - Pederastic Desire in a Poem by Meleager
- (BLSB) - Pederastic Desire in a Poem by Pindar
- (BLSB) - Pederastic Desire in a Poem by Rhianus
- (BLSB) - Pederastic Desire in a Poem by Theocritus
- (BLSB) - Pederasty in Early Ottoman Arabic Literature
- (BLSB) - Ribald Pederastic Eroticism in a Poem by Abu Nuwas
- (BLSB) - Ribald Pederastic Eroticism in a Poem by Ṣadr ad-Dīn Ibn ʿAbd al-Ḥaqq
- (BLSB) - The Age Range for the Younger Partner in a Pederastic Relationship as Given in a Poem by Strato
- (BLSB) - The Lyrical Motif of the Young Male Beloved in a Poem by Ḥáfiz̤
- (BLSB) - The Myth of Ganymede as Depicted in a Passage from a Poem by Theognis
- (BLSB) - The Pleasures of Wine-Drinking and Pederasty in a Poem by Moses Ibn Ezra