List of hoax pedophilia organisations
Due to the highly speculative and paranoid culture of anti-pedophile posturing, it is perhaps unsurprising that a number of hoax pedophile organizations have been put forward by scaremongers.
These groups range from failed ideas and folded websites, thru rejected proposals, to utter contrivances. Nevertheless, they have been described as "A Few Of The More Notorious And Better-Known Boy-Love/Girl-Love Or Paedophile Associations And Organisation Web Sites"(naffoundation.org).
- Rene Guyon Society - there is some debate concerning the reliability of this organisation's membership figures. In reality, the René Guyon Society was a one-man operation (Tim O'Hara) blown to mythical proportions by right-wing scaremongers.
- Lafayette Society - a bizarre idea. The organization is said to have included a regression to the dress and mannerisms of historical aristocracy, provision of an environment in which children could engage in sex with adults, and use of glass instruments that reduce the girth of a grown man's phallus for the penetration of an infant.
- Children's Liberation Railway - May have been a concept of BLAZE.
- The Outcasts - Gayle Rubin's group had nothing to do with pedophilia.
- Paedophile Liberation Army - At no point in history have a group of pedophiles formed a military organisation. The concept has been suggested by an outspoken webmaster calling himself Ronald McDonald.
- The Tail Enders.
- The Bunnymen.
- The Choirboys.
- The Circle of Friends, The Moonlighters, Kids Liberation Front, Chocolate Star Fishermen, The Uranians, Eulenspiegel Society, Orchid Club, Kimeta Society, Mancunians, Wizards Lair, Streetkids Club, The Society of Janus, Wonderland Club, The Peacock Club, Oedipus Boys, PapaBears, The Freemen, The Love Brothers, SIN (Sexual Inequality Networkers), United Paedophile Information Exchange (UPIE), Queerlanders, etc.
"List of hoax pedophilia organisations" (Web archive) (Original Newgon Wiki Article)