The War Against "Child Molesters" (c. 1989) (pamphlet)
The War Against "Child Molesters" is a 34-page pamphlet about what happens when a person is arrested on charges of "child abuse" or "child molestation".
The ACLU, as part of their Project TRUTH/Free Will effort, published the 2nd edition of this pamphlet in the late 1980s as a public service, and to inform the public about tactics used by those opposed to and persecuting intergenerational sexual relationships, specifically tactics used by the police against BoyLovers and their young partners.
It was published by Paramus, NJ, P.O. Box 244, Paramus 07653-0244) and distributed by the literature Dept. of the ACLU in association with the ACLU's Project TRUTH/Free Will; New York, NY.
The pamphlet answers questions such as:
- Exactly what happens when you are arrested for 'molesting' a boy?
- What will the police do to you?
- What will they do to your "young friend"?
- What are your legal rights?
- How can you protect your legal rights?
- What legal strategies can be used?
- What steps should one take to minimize further problems?'
Disclaimer from the pamphlet
The purpose of this publication is NOT to instruct people in ways of deceiving or eluding the laws —
The purpose of this book is to EDUCATE citizens about their rights, and how the legal system actually operates in our country today.
Democracy is founded on an educated, informed, and aware citizenry. Oppression is based on keeping citizens ignorant of their rights, depriving citizens of their rights whenever possible, intimidating those whose rights are infringed so they will not warn or educate their neighbors, and instilling a fear of the police and the State.
Publications such as this one are FUNDAMENTAL to the preservation of Democracy, because they help citizens to protect those Constitutional rights upon which a Democracy is founded.
Those who would object to publications such as these are the ones we must fear the most, because it is they who WANT us to remain ignorant of our Constitutional protections, and means by which we can fight to preserve them.
Introduction to the pamphlet
- Current ATTITUDES of government leaders encourages these Witchhunts...
- "We need stricter laws against 'the criminals that prey on our young people.'"
- — Ronald Reagan, April 5,1984
There is growing media coverage of FALSE ACCUSATIONS of child abuse, cases of youth being coerced by police, and cases where the youth is out to "get" the adult — Several organizations have been formed recently, in direct response to such abusive use of State power — V.O.CA.L.1, CUA2, and Project TRUTH/Free Will are a few of the groups.
Current trends in Supreme Court rulings, State upper-court rulings, and judicial rulings in general are all leading to a reduced burden on the law enforcement agencies, making it easier to arrest, indict and convict — especially in areas of sex and pornography.
"Boylove" (labeled as "child abuse") became the 'Topic of the Year" during 1984 and 1985. It is now the bandwagon that media and career builders jump onto, capitalizing on the fear that parents have and the openness of organizations urging rationality and change in the present religion-based laws.
- 1 Victims Of Child Abuse Laws
- 2 Coalition for the Unjustly Accused
Table of Contents
- WARNING !!
- SEARCHES & SEIZURES
- VIOLATION OF YOUTH'S RIGHTS
- HOW TO PROTECT THE BOY'S RIGHTS
- WAIVERS OF RIGHTS
- U.S. MAIL
- PHYSICAL SURVEILLANCE
- PREVENTIVE MEDICINE
- ARREST TACTICS
- Used by the POLICE
- Tactics for YOU if Arrested —
- POLICE TACTICS
- PLEA BARGAINING
- BEFORE-TRIAL TACTICS —
- JURY TRIAL or JUDGE TRIAL??
- CONTACT WITH THE BOY(S)
- before trial
- CONTACT WITH BOYS PARENTS —
- TRIAL TACTICS
- TO TESTIFY OR NOT??
- READING LIST
This is a "must-read" for all BoyLovers!
- When "making friends" becomes a "crime"!
- Never talk to the police! This google search link will give you links to sites which tell you why! If you are a BoyLover, click the link right now and inform yourself! The information could even save your life!
- After being located on the Internet, the current (2013) edition was prepared -- at a great cost of time and energy by OCRing the original, proofreading, then creating the current pamphlet in .PDF format -- by the following BoyChat poster, who did all this for the benefit of BoyLovers everywhere:
- "Posted by Randy on 2013-June-5 16:30:07, Wednesday"