You may want to save yourself from some unnecessary work.
Usually only the first instance of any important term includes a link to an article with more information. It is not necessary (nor customary) on wikis to create a link for every instance of the term in an article. You are welcome to do so, if you wish, but it is not really necessary at all, as the "See also" section can (and should) include the linked article as well. User4 (talk) 22:49, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah I was wondering about that User4 . As I was doing it it seemed quite superfluous. Thanks again for all your help.
- No problem!
- Oh, I added a colon to your above response, so it is now indented. This response of mine here has 2 colons before it, so it is indented even further. Also, it is customary to sign your posts everywhere except within a regular article. This is done by including four of these -- like this-- ~~~~ -- after your comment in order to identify yourself and to place the date and time your post was made. OK? User4 (talk) 23:06, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
- Sounds good! Thomasmann (talk) 23:08, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
- Another way to indent (which will span lines) is to use the <blockquote>PUT_INDENTED_TEST_HERE</blockquote> tags. Place the text you wish indented between the opening and closing tags. Then you don't have to remember to put the colons at the beginning of each separate paragraph (the indention will "stick" until the closing </blockquote> tag.) Oh, and it is customary to indent direct quotations in articles. User4 (talk) 23:06, 30 April 2016 (UTC)
An easily-searchable index of all extant BoyWiki articles
I prepared one here:
... but it has not been updated with newly created articles since around June of last year (and it was not really complete at that time, either--annotations still needed to be made to some articles).
It used to get (according to a now-disabled feature of the wiki software) a tremendous number of "hits" (accesses) but it is unclear how many of those may have been external "robots" drawn by serendipity to the site.
Another page I created:
can be useful to determine what links already exist (but, again, it is only valid for links up to around June of last year).
- It seems like a hell of a lot of work but I'll contribute when I have time. Things have been a bit crazy the past few days. You're doing the good Lord's work User4 :) Thomasmann (talk) 00:22, 5 May 2016 (UTC)
Do you know about the BoyWiki "Agora"?