User talk:User4/draft/I can imagine how you feel, blocked users
- 1) I am (or at least, I should be) very busy editing/correcting/proofreading a half dozen or so books that are loaded in various editing programs/OCR programs in RAM right now on my computer.
- 2) I am not a politician, and have zero interest in running for any office.
- 3) I do have a little time for pointing out a few of the major problems (as I see them) and others can then deal with them as they see fit (they have 3 months to do so - articles in my "draft" user space will probably be deleted at the end of that time period, according to new BW policy).
- 4) I'm a lover, not a fighter. If fighting is required to effect changes, then count me out.
- While I (seem to) have your attention, I'll repost here a question I posed which never received a response from you:
- "I notice that you have repeated in almost all of the newer articles you have created recently quite a few misleading statements which have been fed to the BBC and the Guardian by law-enforcement officials and NGOs (for their own nefarious purposes) which you have gleaned from standard (biased) media reporting, the exact same thing that the general public does. Don't you think that it would be better to present less biased information in the articles? It almost seems like you may wish to deliberately perpetuate the very myths which the public already accepts without question -- the "received wisdom" -- by parroting these kinds of false and misleading statements on BW -- rather than working to dispel those myths. Do you really think that that is the best thing for us to be doing here at BW? User4 (talk) 22:24, 10 March 2015 (UTC)"