Pages in category "Anthropological literature"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- (BLSB) - On the Aboriginal Tribes of the Kimberley Region of Western Australia
- (BLSB) - On the East Bay Islanders of Melanesia
- (BLSB) - On the Gebusi of Papua New Guinea
- (BLSB) - On the Onabasulu of Papua New Guinea
- (BLSB) - On the Wawihé and the Ovigangellas of Angola
- (BLSB) - The "Bau a" Ceremonial Hunting Lodge of the Kaluli of Papua New Guinea
- (BLSB) - The "Masri" Dancing Boys of the Makassarese of Southern Sulawesi
- (BLSB) - The "Zaggalah" Bachelor Laboring Class of the Siwans of Egypt
- (BLSB) - The Boy-Wives of the Azande of the Southern Sudan
- (BLSB) - The Introduction and Practice of Sodomy among the Maya-Cakchikel of Vera-Paz, as Depicted in a Passage from the 'Apologetic History of the Indies' by Bartolomé de las Casas