Collateral damage from the war on pedophilia
|Note this page is still under construction.|
Collateral damage from the war on pedophilia consists of suffering experienced by non-pedophiles and non-child sex abusers because of the government's efforts to stop pedophilic behavior.
- Todd Hoffner, charged with child pornography for having bathtub videos of his children.
- Adult men suspected of being pedophiles for playing with children other than their own, or saying that a child is cute.
- Children who are refused affection by adults who are afraid of accusations of abuse if they touch them, even to accept a hug from them.
- Non-pedophiles charged with child pornography for viewing images out of curiosity or because of compulsive collecting habits.
- Teens charged with child pornography production, distribution, and possession because of sexting.
- Children arrested for playing doctor.
- Gays who have suffered discrimination because of a fear that homosexuality would lead to pedophilia.
- Everyone whose time was wasted debating whether Wikipedia deserved to be blacklisted because of the Virgin Killer cover art.
- Everyone whose time was wasted discussing Larry Sanger's allegations that Wikimedia hosted child pornography.
- Russavia, globally banned under WMF office procedures originally designed to quietly get rid of pedophiles