- "Rape is rape is rape" is a lie, Joe Biden! 20 different types of rape!
- Definition of “Rape”: When a “Rape” is not a Rape! The Abuse of the word “Rape” & the Perversion of Language
Rape is without-a-doubt a legal term.
Errors in the definition
- ¹ the unlawful compelling of a person through physical force or duress to have sex. Physical force or duress are not necessary for the criminal charge of "rape" to be filed.
- ² any act of sex that is forced upon a person. The definition of "forced" is subjective and controversial.
- There is no mention of statutory rape which usually includes no physical violence at all and very often is "committed" with the complete cooperation of the (so-called ) "victim". User4 (talk) 06:06, 5 May 2016 (UTC)