Joseph Doucé (born feb, 13h, 1945 in Sint-Truiden, Belgium - probably died on Jul., 19th, 1990, in the Rambouillet forest) was an excommunicated Belgian baptist pastor, who achieved a degree at the then Protestant University in Amsterdam. He acquired the French nationality in 1982.
Christ Redemptor's Center (Centre du Christ Libérateur)
in 1976, he founded the Christ Redemptor's Center in Paris. The CRC welcomed and gave a voice to believers belonging to sexual minorities: homosexual, transsexual, sado-masochistic and pedophile people.
He set up three publishing houses, Lumière et Justice, Les 'Editions Walter Rauschenbush' and 'Les Editions du Libre Arbitre'. He directed the publication, at Lumière et Justice, of the collective works 'La question transsexuelle' (1986), 'Couples homosexuels et lesbiens : juridique et quotidien (1987), La pédophilie en question (1988) and Le sadomasochisme en question (1989), as well as a French translation of Frits Bernard's pedophilic novel Costa Brava.
The Doucé case
He was assassinated in yet to be established circumstances. He was kidnapped on July, 19th, 1990, and his body was found on Oct. 24th of the same year in the Rambouillet Forest.
This mysterious assassination has resulted in many speculations and innuendos. According to Bernard Violet's essay 'Death of a Pastor', Joseph Doucé was acquainted with pedophile magazine directors. According to Doucé's friend, he was kept in check by the intelligence services The inspector in charge of this intelligence operation (Jean-Marc Dufourg, head of an intelligence cell with special powers), was thought to be the assassin and was interrogated by the police ; he hired the famous lawyer Jacques Vergès. The inquiry on Dufourg wasn't conclusive, but he was thrown out of the intelligence services for another reason. In Oct, 2007, Dufourg was acquitted of all charges in the assassination caseref>"Le pasteur Doucé, assassinat ou bavure ?" [archive] : http://www.bakchich.info/article1866.html</ref>.
The case drew a lot of media attention at the time, and journalists came back to it a few years later 
- This is a translation of the article on Joseph Doucé on the French Boywiki at https://fr.boywiki.org/wiki/Joseph_Douc%C3%A9 which is a content licensed under CC-BY-SA 3.0 (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/3.0/deed.fr)
- Histoire des transsexuels en France, Maxime Foerster, essai H&O, 2006.
- Mort d'un pasteur, l'affaire Doucé, Bernard Violet, Fayard, 1994.
- Le Scandale d'une disparition, vie et œuvre du pasteur Doucé, Françoise d'Eaubonne, éditions du libre arbitre, 1990.
Notes et références
- Entretien avec Bernard Violet [archive] dans L'Humanité http://www.humanite.fr/1994-05-18_Articles_-L-enquete-sulfureuse-de-Bernard-Violet-sur-l-assassinat-du
- Mort d'un pasteur Bernard Violet ed. Fayard
- « Affaire Doucé, nouvelle piste » sur nouvelobs.com [archive] : http://hebdo.nouvelobs.com/sommaire/notre-epoque/020779/affaire-douce-nouvelle-piste.html
- Les renseignements généraux, aka RG
- "La disparition du pasteur Doucé" [archive], documentaire diffusé le 27 février 2005 dans l'émission Faites entrer l'accusé sur France 2 : http://programmes.france2.fr/faites-entrer-laccuse/19147947-fr.php
- Among others, the TV show Faites entrer l'accusé, season 5 (2004/2005).