Boys on their contacts with men: a study of sexually expressed friendships (book)
Boys on their contacts with men: a study of sexually expressed friendships, by Theo Sandfort, Elmhurst, NY: Global Academic Publishers (1987)
- While a lecturer in psychology at the State University of Utrecht in the Netherlands, he interviewed 25 boys ranging in age from 10 to 16 who were currently involved in sexual relationships with adult men, and in 1984 he published a report of the interviews
(NOTE: A link to the on-line edition of the book may be found below.)
Table of Contents
- Introduction - John Money
- Publisher's Introduction
- Foreword to the Dutch Edition
- Chapter 1. CHANGING ATTENTION TO AND EVALUATION OF SEXUALITY
- Pedophilia and Pedosexuality
- The Original Investigation
- Chapter 2. THE FRIENDSHIP AND SEX: WHAT THE BOYS SAID
- The Beginning of the Friendship
- Pedophile Friendships
- Sex in Pedophile Friendships
- Power Difference and Abuse of Power
- The Opinions of Others
- The Opinions of the Boys
- Chapter 3. THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE BOYS' STATEMENTS FOR THE LAW
- The Importance of What the Boys Said
- The Law
- Summary and Conclusions
- Appendix and References Cited
- Appendix 1: The Research Method
- Appendix 2: Interviews with Three Boys
- Appendix 3: Average frequencies with which the boys experienced each emotion in connection with the sexual contact
- References Cited
You may read a description of and criticism of his study here:
CRIME WITHOUT VICTIMS A book about paedophilia - Interviews with so-called "victims" of "child abuse," who give their candid reactions to supposedly "being abused".
The Trauma Myth (Book) Susan Clancy's book demonstrates that the "harms" that children supposedly suffer from engaging in sexual activity with older people/adults are actually, for the most part, iatrogenic in nature (that is, due to the treatment given by medical "professionals" to those who have "been sexually abused," or else the harms are sociogenic (caused by the attitudes of society towards sex) rather than being due to anything occurring during the sexual activity itself.
Harmful to Minors (book) Judith Levine shows that the lack of sex education, and society's attitudes, are harmful to minors -- not the actual sexual activity itself (though she irrationally considers certain kinds of sexual relationships "unacceptable" due to age differences, without citing research to back up her claims).
Whores of the Court: The Fraud of Psychiatric Testimony and the Rape of American Justice by Margaret Hagen reveals how expert psychological testimony is a total fraud, showing how the courts have increasingly embraced not a cutting-edge science but, instead, a discipline that represents a terrifying retreat into fantasy and hearsay; a discipline propelled by powerful propaganda, arrogance, and greed.
The Moralist (book) Fifty-year-old "spin doctor" Red Rover volunteers for a creative writing mentoring program and falls in love with his twelve-year-old protege Jonathan. Over the next year and a half, as their relationship and the boy matures, Red becomes outraged by the witch-hunt hysteria gripping the nation. When his best friend's house is burned, he decides to act, even if it means threatening his love for Jonathan. [Semi-autobiographical novel.]
Childhood Sexuality: Normal Sexual Behavior and Development (book) This book explores several issues, including: what children ages two to six think or know about sexuality the ways that children learn about sexuality and procreation the process of body discovery among children what normal sexual behaviors to expect in children of various ages the importance of growing up in a positive environment the differences in sexual development between children of the same age and gender ways to get honest answers from children and parents about sexuality.
The War Against "Child Molesters" (c. 1989) (pamphlet) contains advice to those under investigation, under arrest, or being tried on "child abuse" charges, and describes the ways the police abuse the one under investigation, arrested, or on trial, and also violate the constitutional rights of the young person who was the one supposedly "abused".
Boys on their contacts with men: a study of sexually expressed friendships may be read online at the following link:
Three of the interviews from the book that he conducted with the boys are available:
- "Three Interviews from the research of Theo Sandfort" Scroll down to pages 18-31.
- Another article, "Experience World of Children in Paedophile Relations," by Drs Theo Sandfort (scroll down the .PDF file to pages 10-14):