Historical boylove relationships in modern times
This article is a fledgling. Help BoyWiki grow by expanding it
Over the course of the late 20th into the 21st century, there have been a number of known pederastic relationships between adult men and adolescent boys. In some of these cases both members are well known public figures, while in others, only one of the two. Included below are also relationships in which there is evidence of an erotic component even in the absence of actual sexual relations:
Known or presumed pederastic couples
- Michael Jackson and Jordan Chandler 
- Michael Jackson and Gavin Arvizo 
- Michael Jackson and Alfonso Ribeiro, Corey Feldman, Macaulay Culkin , and Kieran Culkin.
- Jackson befriended several boy actors. All have denied that they were sexually intimate with him and that they viewed Mr. Jackson as a mentor and a friend.
- Jerry Sandusky and several boys whose names have not been disclosed.
- Jerry Sandusky, a football coach at Pennsylvania State University, engaged in pederastic relationships both sexual and chaste with a number of boys and young men through his non-profit charity, The Second Mile. In 2012 he was convicted of 43 counts of sexual abuse of young boys and sentenced to 30 to 60 years in prison - in effect, a life sentence.