List of pedophile and pederast advocacy organizations
|This article is adapted from Wikipedia. Further improvement may be necessary before it is completely appropriate to BoyWiki. The original Wikipedia article may be found at .
This entry may contain language that may be considered Derogatory Speech, Hate speech, or intentionally falsified information pertaining to boylove.
Pedophila advocacy organizations by country
- Ipce (formerly International Pedophile and Child Emancipation, changed name in 1998 to disassociate with the full name). Founded in the early 1990s; in 2005, it had 79 members in 20 countries.  Active.
- Australian Man/Boy Love Association (AMBLA). The group is not an exclusively paedophile organisation, but it is supportive of paedophiles. It is a regular attendant at the annual IPCE (International Paedophile and Child Emancipation) Conference. In 1994, following inquiries from Australia, AMBLA changed its name from the Aotearoa Man/Boy-Love Association to the Australasian MBLA.
- Australian Paedophile Support Group (APSG). Founded in 1980 or 1983 according to other sources. It was succeeded by the Boy Lovers and Zucchini Eaters (BLAZE), another group dismantled by police.
- Dokumentatieidients Pedofilie. Defunct?Template:Cn
- Centre de Recherche et d'Information sur l'Enfance et la Sexualité (CRIES), 1982-1986. Founded by Philippe Charpentier. It was destroyed in a sensational conspiracy trial which resulted in the extinction of any pedophile movement in Belgium and France. The group published the magazine L'Espoir.
- Fach Und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie. Founded at the early 1970s. In autumn 1994 Professor Rüdiger Lautmann came to Zurich to have a public speech for this group. Defunct?Template:Cn
- Groupe d'Étude sur la Pédophilie. Founded in 1982 by the association Infor Homosexualitaté. In 1982, it was renamed CRIES.
- Studiegroep Pedofilie Defunct.
- Danish Pedophile Association (DPA), 1985-2004. One of the most important pedophile associations in Europe. Defunct.
- Groupe de Recherche pour une Enfance Différente (GRED), 1979-1987. The group published the bulletin Le Petit Gredin (The Little Rogue).
- AG-Pädo. Founded in 1991 by the association Arbeitsgruppe des Bundesverbandes Homosexualität. Active.
- Aktion Freis Leben (AFL) Defunct?Template:Cn
- Arbeitskreis Päderastie-Pädophilie (APF). Active in the early 1980s. Mainly for heterosexual pedophiles.
- Arbeitsgemeinschaft Humane Sexualität (AHS). Defunct since 1983.
- Deutsche Studien- und Arbeitsgemeinschaft Pädophilie (DSAP). 1979–1983.
- Fach und Selbsthilfegruppe Paedophilie. Defunct?Template:Cn
- Indianerkommune. Active from the 1970s through the mid-1980s. Self-defined as children's liberation commune, strongly identifying as pedophile, active late 1970s-late 1980s; according to some authors there are several independent local groups active in Germany today.
- Kanalratten. Offshoot of the Indianerkommune but for female pedophiles.
- Krumme 13 (K13), 1993-2003.
- Pädoguppe, Rat und Tat-Zentrum. Defunct?Template:Cn
- Pädophile Selbsthilfe- und Emanzipationsgruppe München (SHG). Founded in 1979. Starting in 2003, police began raiding its members, resulting in more than half a million items of child pornography seized and multiple arrests.
- Verein für sexuelle Gleichberechtigung. Founded in Munich. 1973–1988
- Indian National Man Boy Congress Party. Founded in 1885.Template:Cn
- Gruppo P. Founded in 1989 by Francesco Vallini. Despite its legitimate status, Vallini spent three years in prison for running a criminal association. Despite this, the well-established gay magazine Babilonia continues to employ Vallini, and to support his ideas, although Gruppo P as such may be no more. The group published the bulletin Corriere del pedofili. Defunct.
- Enclave Kring. Founded in the 1950s by the psychologist Frits Bernard. It was the first pedophile association, devoted to science research of pedophilia. Defunct.
- Jon. Founded in 1979 by the Dutch Society for Sexual Reform. Active.
- Party for Neighbourly Love, Freedom, and Diversity. 2006–2008. Dutch political party that advocated lowering the legal age of consent to 12 years old and legalizing child pornography.
- Vereniging Martijn. Founded in 1982. The most important pedophile association in Europe. On 27 June 2012 a Dutch court ruled that the group was illegal and ordered it to disband immediately. However this decision was overturned by a higher court in April 2013. The judge motivated his or her decision by stating that the club did not commit crimes and had the right of freedom of association. The group published the bulletin OK Magazine.
- Norwegian Pedophile Group (NAFP)Template:Cn
- Schweizerische Arbeitsgemeinschaft Pädophile Defunct.
- Paedophile Action for Liberation, 1974-1976. Defunct (merged with PIE)
- Paedophile Information Exchange, 1974-1984. One of the most important pedophile associations in Europe. It was affiliated to the National Council for Civil Liberties, now known as Liberty, between 1978 and 1983, year in which it was expelled. It published the magazines MagPIE, Understanding Paedophilia and Childhood Rights.
- Childhood Sensuality Circle (CSC). Founded in 1971 in San Diego (California) by a student of Wilhelm Reich. CSC closed down in the mid-1980s, when Valida Davila became too frail to continue with it.
- North American Man/Boy Love Association (NAMBLA). 1978–present. Largely defunct.Template:Cn
- Pedophile Information Society. Defunct?Template:Cn
- Project Truth. One of the organizations which was expulsed from ILGA in 1994 as a pedophile organization. Defunct.
- Ian O'Donnell, Claire Milner: Child Pornography: Crime, Computers and Society. 2012 (online)
- O'Donnell, Ian; Milner, Claire. Child Pornography: Crime, Computers and Society, London: Routledge, 2012, ISBN 1135846359.
- Whitfield, Charles; Silberg, Joyanna; Fink, Paul. Misinformation concerning child sexual abuse and adult survivors, New York: Haworth Maltreatment & Trauma Press, 2001. ISBN 0789019019, p. 129, nota 10
- Documentos sobre pornografía infantil en internet (in Spanish), Instituto Interamericano del Niño, la Niña y Adolescentes.
- Ipce Web Site. Retrieved on 28 January 2015.
- Fonseca, Suheyla. "Um olhar crítico sobre o ativismo pedófilo" (in Portuguese). Revista da Faculdade de Direito de Campos, nr 10 (juny 2007).
- Organised Criminal Paedophile Activity (in English). 3.9 a 3.13. Parliamentary Joint Committee on the National Crime, Australian Parliament, 1995.
- Pablo Santiago (2004). "Colectivos a favor de la pedofilia" (in Spanish). Alicia en el lado oscuro. Imagine. pp. 387-391. ISBN 84-95882-46-9.
- "Les réseaux pédo-criminels en Belgique avant l’affaire Dutroux" (in French), Françoise van de Moortel.
- "Six ans d'existence" (in French). L'Espoir, CRIES, nr 21, 1986.
- Sex offenders without Borders (in anglese), Save the Children, 2009.
- Bundschuh, Claudia: Pädosexualität (in German). Opladen: Leske + Budrich, 2001. ISBN 3-8100-2930-0
- "Das böse Kapitel der Grünen", Focus, 12 August 2013. (in de)
- Rüdiger Gollnick: Sexuelle Grenzverletzungen im Lehrer-Schüler-Verhältnis an staatlichen Schulen, Lit Verlag Berlin 2013, ISBN 978-3-643-11931-5, S. 40
- Duraz, Serge. "En Allemagne" (in French). Le Petit Gredin, GRED, nr 3 (summer 1983). (DSAP)
- "« SEXUALITÄT: Unter der Gürtellinie »", Der Spiegel, 3 December 2001. (in de)
- "Pädophile wollen mit Vereinsgründung noch warten", Die Welt, 2 March 2002. (in de)
- Alexander Krug. "Zweieinhalb Jahre Haft für pädophilen Lehrer", Süddeutsche Zeitung, 10 May 2010. (in de)
- Zur Notwendigkeit pädophiler Selbsthilfegruppen - IPCE
- Alexander Krug. "500.000 Kinderpornos gespeichert", Süddeutsche Zeitung, 17 May 2010. (in de)
- (in de) Frauenbewegungen in der Welt: Westeuropa. Argument. 1988. ISBN 978-3886191505.
- Andriette, Bill. "Human Rights Wrongs". The Guide, July 1998.
- "Il " gruppo P " reclutava i bambini" (in Italian). Corriere della Sera, 15-7-1993.
- Bernard, Frits; Brongersma, Edward; Sengers, Wijnand; Eeten, Peter; Haagsma, Ids. Sex met kinderen (in Dutch). The Hague: NVSH, 1972.
- "Pedopartij ontbonden", NU.nl, 15 March 2010. (in nl)
- Rechter verbiedt pedoclub Martijn (in dutch). Volkskrant.nl, 2012-6-27.
- "Pedofielenvereniging Martijn mag blijven bestaan, hof verwerpt verbod". Nrc.nl, 2013-04-02.
- Bernard, Frits. The Dutch Paedophile Emancipation Movement. Paidika: The Journal of Paedophilia, Vol. I, nr 2, (autumn 1987), pp. 35-45.
- Beckford, Martin (2009-03-09). Harriet Harman under attack over bid to water down child pornography law. Telegraph. Retrieved on 2012-10-28.
- O'Carroll, Tom. "The Beginnings of Radical Paedophilia in Britain". In: Paedophilia: The Radical Case. London: Peter Owen, 1980. ISBN 0720605466.
- Official Site