Sexually explicit conduct (dictionary)
|BoyWiki Dictionary: Sexually explicit conduct|
¹ Actual or simulated sexual intercourse, including genital-genital, oral-genital, anal-genital, or oral-anal, whether between persons of the same or of the opposite sex. Included are bestiality, masturbation, sadistic or masochistic abuse, and the lascivious exhibition of the genitals or of the pubic area of any person. 18 USC
As Enochian at BoyChat explains:
- Posted by Enochian on 2013-March-12 12:43:58, Tuesday
- "Notice how the postal service has invented the term "Sexually Explicit Conduct," designed to sound like "Explicit Sexual Conduct," but which can refer to simple nudity.
- "Nudity, photographed so the genitals are clearly visible, is "explicit." The kind of explicitness is "sexual." So nudity is Sexually Explicit Conduct, as opposed to Explicit Sexual Conduct, which is sexual acts shown explicitly.
- "This subtle transposition is lost on the typical reporter, who sees "Sexually Explicit Conduct," and writes a story about "sex acts" and ruined children.
- "Another of society's many problem that could be avoided if people were just a little bit more intelligent."
- To sum up the above:
- "Sexually Explicit Conduct" can refer to simple nudity (without showing any actual sexual activity, like intercourse, fellatio, etc.)
- "Explicit Sexual Conduct" is sexual acts shown explicitly (intercourse, fellatio, etc., clearly displayed).
Note also that no distinction is made between who is the active partner and who is the passive partner in any sexual act, leading to "the perpetrator" always being assumed to have been guilty of actively penetrating the minor during any sexual acts. In the case of a BoyLover who has in fact fellated (given a blow-job to) a boy, the public will assume that it was the boy who was forced to fellate the BoyLover, which is false! ("Statutory rape" almost always is described in the press simply as "rape")
List of deceptive and derogatory terminology directed at boylovers (which is just a list of terms, some of which already include links to new articles).
- Rape (dictionary)
- Rape rape vs. "rape" rape
- Misleading words and phrases relating to BoyLove, BoyLovers, pedophiles, pederasts, etc. NOTE: Currently a "draft" article. This link will work when the article is moved out of "draft" status: Misleading words and phrases relating to BoyLove, BoyLovers, pedophiles, pederasts, etc.
- Lascivious exhibition of the genitals or pubic area of any person