I think are of importance and should be written / expanded:
- The MCI-Worldcom crisis of September - December 2006. Other title suggestions are welcome.
- An article on Perverted Justice and Xavier Von Erck
- Mike Echols A lot of research used to be available online. Would need to find info to place here. He was a major player in our history. This is turning out to be my War And Peace contribution to BoyWiki. This article has spawned the following and help would be appreciated:
- Better a Millstone
- I Know My First Name Is Steven
- Steven Stayner
- Cary Stayner
- Brother Tony's Boys
- Dr. Denny and Mentor
- Kenneth Parnell
- Alan Walker
- R vs Sharpe
- sex abuse industry
- Corin Nemec
- Timmy White
- An article about Justin Berry and the surrounding controversy.
- Articles about the message boards SafeHaven and Open Hands, Fireheart, Commonground.
Child abuse Definition of.
- The YMCA was a very significant institution in the boylove community related to instructors and as a meeting place. The YMCA would like to pretend this isn't or wasn't so.
- Wayback Machine Its purpose as a great research tool.
- An explanation of distributed denial of service as it relates to hostile internet behavior.
- An article relating to the efforts of the Free Spirits community to survive during The Great Outage. Many boards were hosted or founded at Parsimony during this time. Some of those were Somersault's Tech Forum, Boys on your screen, Boy chit-chat and Aztram had a board for LBL's.
- Continue to work on and expand the articles: Robbie, Murder of Toby Antone and Little Alfredo. I'm currently awaiting more information and possible historical document material.
- An article on the Mattachine Society. Founded by Harry Hay about 1950 or so. It is clearly the form of the modern homosexual rights movement. Harry was a supporter of NAMBLA.
- Johnny Gosch