- Hi. I'm an educator. Unfortunately, I cannot disclose any personal details about myself, as this would endanger my personal security. I can tell you a few things, though. I am extremely well-read on the topic of BoyLovers, and I have a huge and extensive library on the topic, including the "cons" (usually written by those who are poorly informed and/or completely misinformed) as well as the "pros" (including those serious researchers who have investigated the "problem" of BoyLove in a much less biased manner, which has lead them to a much clearer understanding.)
- I have been involved in making many of these materials available to others, particularly to BoyLovers. I have studied the "problem" of BoyLovers within the context of Western cultures as well as that of many other cultures around the world. I am what is called by many a "pedophile apologist," and my studies have led me to understand exactly how U.S. 3rd-wave radical feminists and right-wing Republicans living in Western cultures have lied about BoyLove and BoyLovers.
- So, because of opposition to my well-founded and well supported beliefs and understandings, many people (including many BoyLovers) place me in the strongly despised camp of what they refer to as "pro-contact."
- I can demonstrate that, indeed, boys are rarely harmed by--and may often benefit from--sexual contact with others, including adults, as long as the contacts are not physically forced and no unduly strong coercion (such as threats, etc.) are used within the relationships.
- I was previously involved with posting on BoyChat but, as BoyChat is run by, as well as frequented mostly by, BoyLovers who have "drunk the Kool-Aid" about the assumed, greatly exaggerated, and mostly unfounded "dangers of sexual contact to boys of sexual involvement with BoyLovers," my posting there disturbed many BoyLovers (and others) who are poorly informed or uniformed on the topic. My beliefs are so unpopular that they have made it impossible for me to continue to post on BoyChat.
- As you apparently grew up in the 70s and 80s--and in the U.S--which was at a time and in a place when and where the "pedo-hysteria,"--as well as the distribution of misinformation about "pedophiles"--was beginning to peak, I would not be surprised if your understanding about pederasty and "pedophilia" has been strongly influenced by the huge amount of false and misleading "information" which has been disseminated by the media, and supported by the hegemony that the "psych-industries" have achieved in Western cultures, all of which is now (unfairly and wrongly) used to damn BoyLove and BoyLovers.
- I would suggest, if you have not already done so, that you would be well advised to inform yourself better on the topics just mentioned. If you are interested in educating yourself about the real "problems" of BoyLovers in (particularly) Western societies, I would be happy to direct you to some reliable information which has been made available.
- If you are not currently interested in informing yourself on these topics, then I personally believe that you should be very careful about voicing your current opinions, and that you should reserve your judgments about the opinions of others until you do have the opportunity to inform yourself better.
- Anyway, that said, welcome aboard! Enjoy the ride! BoyWiki could most surely benefit from any literary skills you possess! User4 (talk) 13:59, 22 April 2016 (UTC)
I believe you will gain more cooperation from the volunteer editors here at BoyWiki (who donate--free of charge--their time and (for those few here who possess it) their expertise, by first discussing major changes to articles with the editor or editors who appear to be the most active in the editing of any particular article, or who may be the originator of the article, before unilaterally implementing those changes.
To not do so is to almost assuredly engender the animosity of some volunteer editors, which could greatly hamper the continued development of BoyWiki.
- User4, I do not unilaterally do anything. I had a discussion RE: your article on Child Prostitution with Etenne. I did in fact read the article. While it is very well written, unfortunately you failed to list references to back up what you said in the article. The article is encyclopedic in nature, and thus should be treated as such. I do know that if I did the same thing that you have, the same would happen to my article as well. When you have added the references to support the article, you can feel free to request that it be moved back into the main namespace. :) --Dragonlover (talk) 22:25, 24 April 2016 (UTC)
- I see. Still, the question remains:
- To not first discuss major changes to articles with the editor or editors who appear to be the most active in the editing of any particular article, or who may be the originator of the article, before implementing changes is to almost assuredly engender the animosity of some volunteer editors, which could greatly hamper the continued development of BoyWiki.
- I see. Still, the question remains:
- OK User4, you got me there. First, sorry I didn't answer your question. The answer to that question is yes, I would agree with your statement about making major changes. But you do see where I am coming from, right? --Dragonlover (talk) 12:15, 25 April 2016 (UTC)