How do I leave Boywiki?
- Rather than just leaving, could you provide BoyWiki with some constructive feedback and pointers? As far as I am aware, it is not "teaching" anything, and I'd like to correct that where it appears as if it is. FalseAlias (talk) 00:16, 16 October 2018 (UTC)
- Okay. First of all, I may have prejudged Boywiki. I don't really see anything that condones adult-child sexual activity. Boywiki is fine the way it is on that, though it would be good to include views of groups like Virtuous Pedophiles to your articles . Now, don't take any of what I am about to say personally, I have nothing against anyone who edits here. One of the reasons that I am leaving Boywiki is that I don't personally agree with the views dominant on Boywiki (I support the views of Virtuous Pedophiles- see: https://www.virped.org/who-we-are.html). I am sorry. The second reason is that I don't want to associate myself with any political movement or controversial opinions online. I also don't want to do anything that would possibly make people be suspicious of me and I don't want it to look like I am working against the law, or for people to think or accuse me of supporting unlawful activities, even though it's not true. I have always fully supported the law 100% and I will always follow and obey the law completely, no mater what. So I don't want people to think otherwise. I originally signed up to Boywiki to help contribute to Wikis with diverse viewpoints. I didn't realize that it could be unsafe for me to do so, So for this reason, I would like to leave Boywiki permanently. I am very sorry.
- Any form of inappropriate adult-child sexual contact is wrong and always will be even if they seem to give consent to it because they don't understand that what they are doing is wrong and can hurt them. I also believe that romanticizing or glamorizing inappropriate sexual or romantic relationships with children or adolescents is wrong and dangerous. I fully support and have always supported and always will support law-makers, governments, and policymakers, as well as policies, who and that criminalize this behavior and teach that this behavior is wrong, and protect children and adolescents from those that seek to sexually abuse children (predators) online, as well as teach children to be safe online and in real life
- making the notion that this contact is O.K. or any form of normalization of Pedophilia, including pedophile Advocacy, (which I am against), is wrong, unless you are trying to make it easier for pedophiles to get the help from professionals that they need to be in control of their urges and live law-abiding lives where they will never inappropriately touch or sexually abuse a child or adolescent.
- 'I support the law-makers and mental health professionals who do, this. Ideologically, I support Virtuous Pedophiles, but I am skeptical that a group run by pedophiles, no matter how noble their intentions might be, is completely trustworthy in comparison to an organization that does the same thing but is run by people who are not pedophiles.
- Pedophilia is a psychiatric disorder( not a sexual orientation) that people are born with and have inappropriate sexual and romantic attractions to children and adolescents that they cannot make to go away or is there any cure for at this time.
- Supporting lowering the age of consent laws or allowing child porn to be made is wrong and unlawful, not to mention that supporting these things puts children and adolescents in profound physical and mental danger, I have always fully supported laws that criminalize and outlaw child porn and I think that the age of consent should be raised to 20-25 years old or older.
- Pedophiles are not inherently child molesters.
- Your beliefs are all fine, but why do you feel the incessant need to make it everyone's business? You've said most of those at least 5 times, and I'm pretty sure we all understand and get it (and I'm sure any random person reading would as well). Believe as you do, but don't preach it unless someone's asking you to. This isn't an advocacy platform last I checked, for any belief.
- No one's stopping you from leaving. You keep coming back (after saying you're leaving). I've no idea whether Etenne supports account deletion (if my theory is right, accounts are tied to edits and deleting the account could revert/undo edits). In either scenario, the simplest solution is to just stop logging in unless in absolute necessity. FalseAlias (talk) 02:05, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
- O.K. Sorry for preaching. I have nothing against Boywiki or any of it's users. Please disregard what I said earlier about trolls and sorry if that alarmed anyone.. It was just me being overly cautious. Please forgive me. I respect your beliefs just as much as my own, even if I don't agree with them. Lister34 (talk) 02:53, 29 October 2018 (UTC)
Just one more thing.
To clarify, when I say that I respect your beliefs, I understand your feelings behind them, but for me, I value people more than I value beliefs and ideas. I don't mean to be disrespectful by saying this and if it seems like I am, please let me know. With my above statement in mind, I don't support all beliefs and ideas, but I value those who believe in those ideas as human beings apart from their beliefs. Ultimately, even if I were not to respect one's beliefs, I still respect that person in that I value the one who holds those beliefs as a human being separate from their beliefs. I have always believed this and always will. I just wanted to say this before I leave for good. Lister34 (talk) 19:39, 20 March 2019 (UTC)