- After a 10-year absence the mother of Porky Yeung (Huang Kun Husen) resurfaces wanting to take him away from his father who has raised him.
- A surreal account of the history of humanity portrayed entirely by children between the ages of 8 and 12, starting with Adam and Eve!
- Husband and wife evangelical missionaries travel to the Amazonian jungle with their young son Billy (Niilo Kivirinta) to convert the Indians
- Brother and sister Kusti (Ülari Kirsipuu) and Iti (Anna-Liisa Kurve) are captured by an evil hag when they stray too close to the forest and used as slave labor: Kusti is set to work on the farm, while Iti looks after the hag's mischievous son, whom she names Bumpy (Egert Soll) due to the horn-like bumps on his head.
- A schoolteacher in a rural community campaigns to stop the practice of older men marrying 'young 'uns'. The main attraction is Jennie, played by 12-year-old Shirley Mills, who goes swimming with her (same age) sweetheart Freddie.
- A priest and his wife adopt adorable brother and sister Eric (Sam Gifaldi) and Cat (Ashley Peldon), but the girl has terrible outbursts of rage. When they get her into treatment they begin to find out the reason for this.
- Short documentary about a farm that's a summer camp and progressive school for exploration and discovery for young children.
- Just before Halloween, Casey (Nathan Forrest Winters) and his two older brothers are alone at home where they are menaced by three escaped mental patients who have murdered some circus clowns and taken their identities.
- A US Army medic in Saigon becomes emotionally involved with a group of Vietnamese orphans.
- After moving to a new house, Mary (Robin Ignico) begins seeing the ghost of her older sister, Jennifer (Kristin Cumming), who died in an accident a year earlier. Oliver Robins plays Mary's younger brother, Kevin.
- Ian Tracey plays Peter, a disturbed 11-year-old boy who in put in an institution for setting fires. He soon escapes and shacks up with a native Canadian 'dreamspeaker'.
- Pseudo-documentary about Negro slavery in America. Watch the 'director's cut'.
- Louis (Antoine Hubert), a nine-year-old boy from Paris, spends his summer holiday in a small town in Brittany. His mother Claire has lodged him with her girlfriend Marcelle and her husband Pelo while she's having her second baby. There Louis makes friends with Martine (Vanessa Guedj), the ten-year-old girl next door, and learns from her about life.
- After his mother's death, 17-year-old Sven moves in with his dad Achim, a taxi driver, who had divorced his mother several years earlier. Achim's girlfriend Julia senses that something is different with Sven. Why does he not have any friends his own age? Why, she wonders, does he always hang around with young boys?
- A coming-of-age comedy/drama set in Tunis about a 12-year-old boy, Noura (Selim Boughedir), who must move from the loving world of Moslem women to the harsher world of men while learning about the opposite sex.
- In 1969 Athens, 10-year-old Elias (Yorgos Karayannis) struggles to come to terms with the sudden death of his father.
- 8-year-old Rafael (Guillermo Castañeda) wants to get closer to a girl his own age, so, with the help of two friends, he attempts to make himself invisible by witchcraft.
- 10-year-old Adam (Slavek Wronka) goes to the eccentric Mister Blot's Academy, where work and play are equally interesting.
- Comedy about a family that adopts a string of children of different races.
- Japanese film with no dialogue about the intolerably hard life of a family with two young boys (played by Shinji Tanaka and Masanori Horimoto), the only inhabitants of a very small island.
- Story of the Peking Opera School, the first half of which shows the harsh training given to the boys by their strict master.
- Hungary, 1943. An elderly childless Jewish couple adopt Lackó (Gábor Fehér), an unruly Christian boy, to whom they intend to pass on their wealth and traditions before Nazi oppression engulfs the country
- 11-year-old Ronia (Hanna Zetterberg) lives in mediaeval Scandinavia with her robber chief father and makes friends with 11-year-old Birk (Dan Håfström), son of the sworn enemy of her father. When their relationship is discovered, the children have to learn to live in the woods.
- After Lord Clayton and his pregnant young wife are shipwrecked off the coast of Africa, a baby is born and raised by apes after his parents die. The young Tarzan is played by Gordon Griffith for the first half of the film.
- Centers on a large 15-year-old boy in a small town as he struggles to adjust to his difficult life. Some very nice scenes with Bridger Zadina.
- When old aunt Alejandra goes to live with a Mexican middle-class family they are grateful for the financial help at first, but the old woman is truly a witch, and she turns against them. The children are 13-year-old Malena (Lilian Davis) and her younger brother Andrés (Adonay Somoza Jr.) and sister Martha (María Rebeca).
- A new free adaptation of Turn of the Screw by Henry James - shows signs of pushing technical, artistic and social boundaries a little further still.
- A young couple decide to liberate a small group of child-like space aliens being held prisoner at a top secret military facility.
- Short comedy/drama about 7-year-old Kosmo Wilton who drinks too much soft drink then bets his mother he won't need to pee on a long drive, during which he confronts the futility of his stand with extraordinary consequences. Sasha Wilton is his younger sister.
- Weiser (2001) (Polish and English with optional English subtitles): weiser
- A middle aged man recalls when he was 12 years old, and he and his friends were affected by tragedy when two other 12-year-olds, Dawid Weiser and Elka disappear after they set off some explosives.
- Neglected by his parents, 12-year-old Ludovic (Mathias Coppens) meets and falls in love with 12-year-old Sophie (Bella van Meel), the daughter of a piano teacher.
- Drama, based on a true story, about teenager Jedrek (Rafal Zimowski) and his younger brother Grzes (Wojciech Klata) who escape from communist Poland all the way to Denmark hidden under a truck.