- The Florida sheriff whose detectives perp-walked a 10-year-old boy and published his mugshot for allegedly threatening a mass shooting at his elementary school says the public disgrace is scaring kids straight.'The vast majority of parents come forward and tell me: "Thank you for doing that. My child is now afraid of the consequences,"' Lee County Sheriff Carmine Marceno told DailyMail.com on Tuesday. 'It is changing the way we behave. It’s changing the way children think.'Marceno, who touts himself as the state's 'law and order sheriff,' made an example of Daniel Issac Marquez, 10, after he sent a slew of text messages featuring pictures of assault style rifles and a written threat that said 'get ready.'
(Natasha Anderson, Daily Mail, May 31, 2022 )
- This is the moment a schoolboy rugby player gives an emotional pep talk to a team mate who struggling during a training camp.
(Darren Boyle, DailyMail, April 30, 2022 )
- A hidden message from an orphanage choirboy pleading not to be forgotten has been found after it lay undisturbed in a church pew for 125 years. The letter by 13-year-old William Elliott was written on August 11 1897 on the back of a chorister’s order of service at Sunderland Parish Church.
(Tom Wilkinson, UK News, March 28, 2022 )
- It’s not every 11-year-old who spends their days listening to dirty jokes from and making bets with Dame Judi Dench.But not every boy is Jude Hill, who play scene-stealing Buddy in the Oscar-nominated film “Belfast,” which follows a working-class family during the Troubles in the late 1960s.
(Sara Nathan, The New York Post, March 9, 2022 )
- An Indiana teacher was captured on school surveillance footage chasing after a student and slapping them round the face for wearing a hoodie sweatshirt to class.
(Andrea Cavallier, The Daily Mail, UK, March 3, 2022 )
- A substitute teacher in California berated a 13-year-old student for wearing a pro-police mask, claiming the face covering was the new version of the Confederate flag, video shows.
(Jackie Salo, The NY Post, US, February 6, 2022 )
- The Connecticut high school hockey player who died this week after his neck was slit open by a skate during a tragic incident on the ice has been identified. Teddy Balkind, a 10th grader at the St. Luke’s School in New Canaan, was fatally injured Thursday night during a private-school matchup.
(Patrick Reilly, New York Post, US, January 7, 2022 )
- A 12-year-old in Tennessee took his own life over the Thanksgiving weekend after a long period of being bullied at school for being gay. Eli Fritchley was a seventh grader at Cascades Middle School in Bedford County. His parents told local news station WHNT he was a peaceful soul who played trombone in the marching band and wasn’t afraid to be himself.
(Randy Slovacek, Instinct, US, December 6, 2021 )
- It’s not many fourth-graders who can impress the Wolf of Wall Street. But Jordan Belfort — the trader-turned-felon who inspired the Scorsese film — snapped up a painting this week by 10-year-old painter Andres Valencia. So did “Modern Family” star Sofia Vergara. Channing Tatum, Brooke Shields and artist Shepard Fairey also stopped by Andres’ booth at Art Miami after hearing about the prodigy.
(Jacquelynn Powers Maurice, NY Post, US, December 2, 2021 )
- Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria watched in horror as her son Rafael used his finger to write the F-word in dust covering the family car on Thursday.But in an attempt to find a 'silver lining,' the star, 37, admitted that she was 'kind of proud' of the six-year-old for being able to spell the expletive in the first place.
( Carly Johnson, Daily Mail, UK, November 26, 2021 )
- A young Chinese boy was rescued after being stuck inside an elevator and starting an electric fire by urinating on the buttons. (video)
( New York Post, US, October 11, 2021)
- A 10-year-old boy in Texas died in a freak rodeo accident on Sunday after the horse he was riding fell on him, a report said.
(Kenneth Garger, New York Post, US, October 8, 2021)
- A 12-year-old boy has been charged with the sexual assault of a teacher at a secondary school.
( Isabella Nikolic , Daily Mail, UK, September 14, 2021)
- When 12-year-old Brody Neville came out to his friends last Spring most of them stopped being friends with him. He did not want to celebrate his birthday this year thinking that he had no one to celebrate it with. His mom, Leah O’Donnell spoke to CBC News telling them how sad and alone her son felt,
(Robert Dominic, Instinct Magazine, US, August 31, 2021)
- A Minnesota mom who was just awarded custody of her 6-year-old son was arrested for allegedly killing him and stuffing his body in the trunk of her car.
(Allie Griffin, New York Post, May 13, 2022 )
- Two Pennsylvania boys were on life support Monday after their mother shot them in the head while they were in bed at home in a wealthy Philadelphia suburb, authorities said Monday. The boys, ages 9 and 13, will remain hospitalized until their organs can be donated, a spokesman for the Bucks County district attorney said Monday night.
(Tim Stelloh and Marlene Lenthang, MSN, May 3, 2022 )
- The Loganville Police Department said that four teenagers had been charged in relation to attacks against a 15-year-old male classmate at Loganville High School in Georgia, CBS46 reported. Authorities alleged that the teens trapped the 9th grader into a bathroom closet for a lengthy amount of time and doused him with liquid cleaning products.
(Maggie Baska, PinkNews, April 17, 2022 )
- A Native American boy aged just seven was left in tears after two bullies cut his hair while their teacher was busy on her laptop. Andreas Garcia came home from Del City Elementary last week without his usual and traditional long locks.
(Alastair Talbot, The Daily Mail, March 22, 2022 )
- A dad is facing murder charges after he allegedly told cops he whipped his son to death because he didn’t approve of the TV show the boy was watching.
(Caitlin Hornik, The Sun, March 19, 2022 )
- Brandon Cervera was arrested by San Antonio police on Thursday in connection to the death of his son Benjamin. The 28-year-old dad was arrested after police obtained cell phone footage of the young boy begging for water and food, according to an affidavit.
( Danielle Cinone,The Sun, US, February 26, 2022 )
- The horrifying conditions endured by the 13-year-old boy were uncovered by authorities after the teen was reported missing from the family’s Jupiter home on Jan. 30, according to cops.
(Kenneth Garger, The NY Post, US, February 9, 2022 )
- Follow up
- The creepy ‘prison cell’ where a teen boy was allegedly kept locked up and under constant video surveillance by his clean-cut (teleiophile heterosexual) Christian parents can be revealed for the first time by DailyMail.com.
(Ben Ashford ,The Daily Mail, UK, February 28, 2022 )
- A Georgia mom was slapped with a murder charge when cops searching for her missing 4-year-old son uncovered human remains, authorities said.
(Mark Lungariello, NY Post, US, January 26, 2022 )
- A six-year-old Chicago boy who was found dead in freezing temperatures in Indiana on Saturday morning was ruled to have been the victim of a homicide, a medical coroner said Tuesday.
( Tommy Taylor, The Daily Mail, UK, January 12, 2022 )
- The harrowing last recorded moments of a 'tortured' six-year-old boy show him struggling to pick up his duvet from the floor where he was forced to sleep for days on end - just hours before he was allegedly murdered by his (Teleiophile) father and stepmother.
( Laurence Dollimore , Daily Mail, UK, November 23, 2021 )
- A father and his partner have been found guilty of the killing of six-year-old Arthur Labinjo-Hughes. The boy was starved and tortured by (teleiophiles) Thomas Hughes and Emma Tustin, eventually dying of a head injury while in the care of his stepmother.
( BBC, UK, December 2, 2021 )
- A man has been jailed for 21 years and his partner for a minimum of 29 years over the torture and killing of his six-year-old son, Arthur Labinjo-Hughes.
( BBC, UK, December 3, 2021 )
- A five-year-old New Hampshire boy who was found dead a month after he went missing had fentanyl in his system and was the victim of violence and neglect, prosecutors said.
(Andrea Blanco and Sam Baker , Daily Mail, UK, November 23, 2021 )
A gay teen in Scotland was punched and kicked to the ground and subjected to homophobic abuse in what is being treated as a hate crime.
- The unnamed 15-year-old was attacked as he was getting off a bus on City Road in St Andrews on 27 October...the attackers reportedly followed the gay teen off the bus and launched into a violent attack while the victim’s back was turned.
(Maggie Baska, Pink News, UK, November 2, 2021 )
- (Teleiophile mother and her boyfriend, found but not arrested, that left:) Three starving children, ages 7, 10, and 15, were found living alone in an apartment in deplorable conditions, along with the decomposing remains of their nine-year-old brother who police say had been dead for a year.
(Andrea Blanco, Daily Mail, UK, October 25, 2021)
- Boyfriend, 31, of House of Horrors mother is charged with 'punching and kicking to death' eight-year-old boy whose body was left for a YEAR in squalid apartment with his three starving brothers: She is charged with neglect
- A Houston man was arrested on Tuesday along with his girlfriend and charged with murder for allegedly beating the woman's eight-year-old son to death and leaving his corpse to decompose for a year in a home where the boy's three siblings were found starving after being abandoned for months.
(Daily Mail, UK, October 27, 2021)
- Siblings describe witnessing savage murder of their brother in Houston horror house
- Chilling details were revealed in court Wednesday about the savage death of an 8-year-old Houston boy whose remains were found in the family’s apartment with his abandoned siblings.
(Kenneth Garger, NY Post, US, October 28, 2021)
- A dog crate where a 13-year-old New Mexico was forced to sleep and where he died in 2017 has been put on display by prosecutors, as his brother is sentenced over his torture and killing.
(Christina Coulter, Daily Mail, UK, October 13, 2021)
- An upstate New York woman has been arrested after she allegedly kept her boyfriend’s 7-year-old son locked in a room and starved him to death, prosecutors said.
(Jackie Salo, New York Post, US, October 10, 2021)