- A fourth grade student was charged with two felony counts, accused of taking a firearm to school in August, an Arizona prosecutor's office announced Monday.
(Doha Madani, NBC, November 7, 2022 )
- The 12-year-old suffered a fractured skull and brain bleeding as a result of the Aug. 15 fall in Williamsport. He’s had three operations and battled a staph infection, the family’s lawyer, Ken Fulginiti, told WKBN 27 on Tuesday. “He’s not doing well,” Fulginiti said. “The more recent development, after a third craniotomy, is seizures. It’s been a long road.”
(Michael Blinn, New York Post, September 20, 2022 )
- The young boy who took his own life as he started school in North Carolina on Tuesday has been identified, as his heartbroken mother revealed he had been bullied for years and urged her fellow parents to teach their children to be kind.
( Melissa Koenig, Daily Mail, September 8, 2022 )
- A former New York City police officer has been found guilty of second-degree murder in the death of his 8-year-old son, who was forced to sleep overnight on the concrete floor of a freezing garage.
(Vanessa Serna , Daily Mail, November 7, 2022 )
- Cops solve mystery of boy, 5, found dead and stuffed in 'Welcome to Las Vegas suitcase': Mother, 37, is on the run in California after accusing her son of being a 'demon' before 'murdering him'
- A five-year-old boy found dead in a suitcase in woodlands near Salem, Indiana, six months ago has finally been identified by police.
(Neirin Gray Desa, Daily Mail, October 26, 2022 )
- Bracey Renee Byrd, 33, of Wilson, is also facing several other charges in the alleged abuse of the young boy who is her adopted stepson...
( David Propper, New York Post, October 5, 2022 )
- A substitute teacher at a Louisiana school is accused of offering students $5 each to bully and attack one of their classmates, police said.
(Minyvonne Burke, NBC News, September 13, 2022 )
- A former school principal in California has been charged with misdemeanour child abuse and endangerment after footage emerged of him shoving a 10-year-old special needs student to the ground.
(Oliver O'Connell, The Independent, September 10, 2022 )
- Washington state police were looking for the shameless scoundrel that used a counterfeit $100 bill at a child’s lemonade stand.
(Jesse O’Neill, New York Post, August 7, 2022 )