|Centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
|Decades:|| 1980s 1990s 2000s - 2010s - 2020s 2030s 2040s
|Years:||2011 2012 2013 - 2014 - 2015 2016 2017|
2014 (MMXIV) was a common year starting on Wednesday of the Gregorian calendar (dominical letter E), the 2014th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 14th year of the 3rd millennium, the 14th year of the 21st century, and the 5th year of the 2010s decade.
- In January, there were several new Azov film arrests and the British government and law enforcement was criticized in the tabloid press for failing to deal more harshly with the Azov customers in the UK.
- Jesse Ryan Loskarn, 35, the former chief of staff to Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn) who had been arrested for possession of child pornography (partially related to Azov Films) in December died in an apparent suicide in his parents house in Sykesville, Md.
- James Cantor appeared on several radio talk shows discussing his research and views on the clinical treatment of minor attracted people.  Dr. Cantor was also featured in a Sun news report and a YouTube Video entitiled,"Mysteries of the Mind: The Pedophile's Brain" In the Sun TV spot, he was criticized for wanting the "normalization" of pedophilia which is a position for which he has never advocated.
- In the United Kingdom, the inquisition into historical abuse took a detour in the British tabloid press in February. A number of senior Labour Party politicians were linked to the Paedophile Information Exchange as a result of their involvement with National Council for Civil Liberties at time of PIE's affiliation with them in the late 1970's. The party's deputy leader Harriet Harman had been employed by NCCL as an in-house solicitor.  
- In Germany, Sebastian Edathy a former member of the German parliament admitted to having purchased some material by a Canadian firm (Azov Films), but he denied the allegations of possessing child pornographic content, he insisted the material he purchased was "unambiguously legal".
- From March 27th to March 31st, BoyWiki was offline and underwent the first major upgrade in our software since 2008. See BoyWiki
- Bryan Singer who is an American film director, screenwriter and producer known for his work on the X-men series accused in a civil lawsuit of sexual assault of a minor.
- On April 18, the Supreme Court of the Netherlands overturned the decision by the higher court resulting in a final ban of the association.  The association is planning to appeal their case at the European Court of Human Rights. 
- The US Supreme Court on April 23, 2014, Doyle Randall Paroline v. United States, et al. upheld "Voodoo Molestation" laws stating essentially that viewing a child pornographic image is the proximate cause of damage, i.e., that the act of viewing the image has essentially caused damage to the subject depicted. 
- May 1, on a radio program entitled "BORN THAT WAY?" - Sexologists James Cantor and Paul Fedoroff faced off over their opposing views over sexual orientation which Fedoroff believes can be changed.
- On Tom O'Carroll's Blog Heretic TOC and BoyChat there were lively discussions about The International Megan's Law bill enacted by the U.S. Congress on May 20, 2014 which will deprive 100's of thousands of people around the world of their right to travel internationally.
- The Boylove community was outraged over the beating and attempted murder of 18-year-old Raymond Frolander by the father of his 11-year-old homosexual lover.  Jason Browning, a known felon, previously arrested for false imprisonment, aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, aggravated battery with intent to harm, display of a gun or other weapon, and misdemeanor assault, admitted to trying to murder Frolander while in a fit of gay panic because he believed that he was raping his son. Browning was not arrested or charged.
- German politician Sebastian Edathy was indicted for possessing child pornography in a case related to Azov Films. Film maker Bryan Singer who was accused in two separate civil lawsuits of sexual assault of a minor was partially vindicated as one of the plaintiffs voluntarily dismissed charges and the attorney of the other withdrew from representing his client after the plaintiff refused a $100,000 settlement agreement.
- On August 14, 2014, police searched a Berkshire property belonging to Sir Cliff Richard in relation to an alleged historical sex abuse of a boy at a 1980s Christian rally. 
- Congratulations to team from Seoul, South Korea for their 8-4 win over the boys from Chicago, Illinois in the Little League World Series.
- Martin Goldberg, 46, who was the Thorpe Hall School deputy headteacher,  body was discovered in his home on September 10, one day after he was interrogated by police officers investigating allegations that he had bought material online, from abroad ( Azov Films Prosecutions - UK ), which may have included naturist images or foreign films featuring naked teenage boys.
- The UK cracks down on cartoons. The UK courts’ decides to give a nine-month suspended prison sentence to Robul Hoque, a 39-year-old man from Middlesbrough, for possession of Japanese-style manga images and anime cartoons.   Barrister's warn other Manga and Anime fans to be careful.
- The trial against Sebastian Edathy, known for his fight against far-right extremists, is due to begin on February 23rd, as confirmed by the court in the northern town of Verden related to Azov Films. 
- Country singer Billy Gilman, who shot to stardom at age 11 with "One Voice," has came out as gay.  
- On December 17, the artist and film maker Lawrence Brose plead guilty and accepted a plea deal and 2 years’ probation to a lessor obscenity charge ending his five year ordeal stemming from child pornography charges. 
- December 18, Sebastian Edathy gave a media interview over an inquiry into child pornography allegations. Questions remain over whether he was tipped off by other politicians while under investigation. Edathy told the media that he ordered pictures and movies online, but added that they did not contain child pornography.
- International Boylove Day Dates: June 21, 2014 and December 27, 2014
- Archive of news articles (2014) from 2014
- On May 20, 2014, the United States House of Representatives voted to pass the International Megan's Law to Prevent Demand for Child Sex Trafficking (H.R. 4573; 113th Congress), a bill that would require the notification of foreign governments when an American registered as a sex offender is going to be traveling to their country thus depriving 100's of thousands of people around the world of their right to travel internationally.
- January 23 - Jesse Ryan Loskarn (chief of staff to Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-Tenn)  (Related to Azov Films)
- February 6 - Paul Gavin Britton took his own life. Britton was under investigation for have sexual relations with a young man he met on a gay hook-up app.   
- September 10 - Martin Goldberg (Thorpe Hall School deputy head) (See: Azov Films Prosecutions - United Kingdom)
- November - Father Charles Richardson, 60.  (See: Azov Films Prosecutions - United Kingdom)
- November 28 Michael Pleasted, age 77. was murdered by his neighbor Sarah Sands
- German politician Edathy rejects child porn allegation
- Handel, Jonathan. Bryan Singer's Attorney: Accuser's Witnesses are 'Liars' (Exclusive). The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved on 21 April 2014.
- Criado, Elisa. "Dutch paedophile club to fight their ban at the European Court of Human Rights", 22 July 2014. Retrieved on 28 October 2014.
- DOYLE RANDALL PAROLINE, PETITIONER v. UNITED STATES, ET AL.
- Indonesia considers chemical castration to punish pedophiles
- Techno-tethering globalises oppression
- Travelling While Sex Offender - Int'l Megan's Law
- Florida dad who pummeled son’s alleged molester said child is real hero
- Sir Cliff Richard's Berkshire property searched by police
- Thorpe Hall School deputy head Martin Goldberg found dead after indecent pictures of children discovered on computer
- Middlesbrough man creates legal history after being convicted of possessing illegal images of cartoon children
- Robul Hoque: sentenced for a thought crime
- Edathy to stand trial on child porn charges
- "Country Singer Billy Gilman Comes Out As Gay", Instinct, instinctmagazine.com, November 20, 2014. Retrieved on November 20, 2014.
- MY STORY BY BILLY GILMAN (YouTube Video)
- Former art gallery director pleads guilty to obscenity
- 'Wrong, but legal,' says ex-German lawmaker Edathy, facing child porn trial
- Moody, Chris. "House prepares for rare votes on standalone bills to curb human trafficking", 20 May 2014. Retrieved on 21 May 2014.
- Marcos, Cristina. "Boko Haram fuels human trafficking fight", 20 May 2014. Retrieved on 21 May 2014.
- 6 charged in child sex abuse ring
- Gay porn star admits to raping 14-year-old boy
- Police slammed over paedo vicar who threw himself off Dover cliffs
- Woman jailed for stabbing to death convicted paedophile