|Centuries:||20th century - 21st century - 22nd century|
|Decades:|| 1980s 1990s 2000s - 2010s - 2020s 2030s 2040s
|Years:||2012 2013 2014 - 2015 - 2016 2017 2018|
2015 (MMXV) was a common year starting on Thursday of the Gregorian calendar (dominical letter D), the 2015th year of the Common Era (CE) and Anno Domini (AD) designations, the 15th year of the 3rd millennium, the 15th year of the 21st century, and the 6th year of the 2010s decade.
- January 17th, the 2015 Free Spirits fundraiser officially began, highlighting two decades of BoyLove online.
- Starting January 24th, a group of Script kiddies lead by a 16-year-old lesbian girl from North Carolina, who called herself IncursioSubter, DDoS attacked the Free Spirits servers causing minor short term disruptions in service.
- January 29, the German newspaper "Die Welt" announced the death of Will McBride, the American-born photographer whose sex education book "Show Me!" became part of the furious debate in the United States and United Kingdom over the use of child models in sexual education photographs. The book's release in Europe, first issued in the German language in 1974, seemed to embolden European publishers who, over the next three years, made and sold the most sexually explicit learning material and educational films for prepubescent children ever seen in the open marketplace on that continent.
- February 3 - The European Court of Human Rights rejected a complaint by pedophile advocacy association Martijn against the ban Dutch courts imposed on the group last year. The organization will remain prohibited, and the court will not hear the case. 
- February 23, Child pornography trial begins against Sebastian Edathy facing accusations that he downloaded indecent photos and films of children under the age of 14 on to his government laptop in 2013 (See:Azov Films Prosecutions ). If convicted he could be jailed for up to two years or face a fine. After a short hearing, the case was adjourned until 2 March with a suggestion from the prosecution that if he pleaded guilty he might accept a fine. 
- February 23, it was reported that Brian Way owner of Azov Films is pleading not guilty to 17 counts of making, advertising, publishing, selling and distributing child pornography. He is not disputing that the vast majority of the images found in his home are child pornography, but that the images that were for sale by his company were not child pornography. 
- March 2, In order to avoid a trial and possible imprisonment, Sebastian Edathy confessed in court to using his official work laptop to download pornographic videos and images of children from the Internet. Following Edathy's admission, the Verden District Court in the German state of Lower Saxony on Monday handed the former Social Democrats (SPD) deputy a fine of 5,000 euros ($5,600), bringing the case to an end. 
- March 30, The trial of Azov Films' Brian Way began with his attorneys arguing that the videos sold by Azov Films weren't sexual in nature but simply showed "naked boys doing silly things. The Crown lawyer Jill Cameron countered by telling the court that Way knew he was making child pornography given that he himself admitted to being sexually attracted to boys. "He is making child pornography and selling child pornography and trying to get away with it," and that the movies were "made by pedophiles...for a sexual purpose". 
- April 3, the now 19-year-old Raymond Frolander, who was arrested in July 2014, was sentenced to 25 Years in prison. Frolander came to public attention at age 18, when the father of his then 11-year-old homosexual lover (Jason Browning, a known violent felon, previously arrested for false imprisonment, aggravated assault with intent to commit a felony, aggravated battery with intent to harm, display of a gun or other weapon, and misdemeanor assault  ) caught the two boys together and attempted to murder Frolander. He was only stopped by son's intervention and pleading. Browning was not charged for the assault or attempted murder, which he freely admitted to on a number of occasions.
- May 12 in a verdict that came as a surprise to no one, Brian Way of Azov Films, called in the media, "Canada's biggest child porn case" ended with a conviction on 15 charges.
- June 5 The finalized version of A Decent Life: The Dissenting Narrative of Tom O'Carroll by David Kennerly was released on YouTube. 
- June 26 US Supreme Court ruling makes same-sex marriage a right nationwide. The U.S. Supreme Court ruled in a 5-to-4 decision that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to legally marry, in all 50 states and Puerto Rico. This made the USA the 20th country in the world to achieve marriage equality. 
- July 23 Spain raises age of consent from 13 to 16 and the minimum age for marriage from 14 to 16. 
- August 1 Paul Christiano, dancer, choreographer, B4U-ACT board member took his own life at 39. Paul was the producer of the short film/documentary Unspeakable, which explores through dance his evolution as a performer/choreographer and his struggles with relationships, employment, and his ability to cope with daily life due to his being on the sex offender registry stemming from charges of receiving child pornography when he was 22. 
- August 7 Former chemistry teacher, Nigel Oldfield is attacked at his home in Maltby, a suburb of Rotherham, South Yorkshire, England by a mob of over 100 thugs, spurred on by social media.
- August 30 The boylove community received word that the Canadian writer, world traveler and boylover, Robin Sharpe had passed away on August 27th.   
- September 24, the Toronto Sun reported that Sandra Louise McFadden (AKA Sandra Waslov), a 67-year-old woman, has been extradited from the U.S. to face charges in Toronto for her alleged role in a multimillion-dollar child porn operation run by her son (Brian Way). She is also known to go by the names Sandra Waslov, Jenna Wade, Jenna Diane Tate, and Sandra Way.  Toronto Police say the mother’s arrest stems from Project Spade, a massive international child-porn probe that centered around a movie production and distribution company based in Etobicoke (Azov Films).
- October 26, California Reform Sex Offender Laws Organization won a victory this month when a compromise was reached to halt one of the restrictions enforced by the California Department of Correction and Rehabilitation during “Operation Boo”. Sex offender parolees will no longer have to place a sign on their door saying, “We Do Not Participate in Trick or Treating" on Halloween night. 
- At the beginning of November, a number of middle school and high school students were arrested for sexting and charged with child pornography in Pennsylvania and Colorado. It was reported that as many as 500 students could be involved. 
- December 17, Steven Fernandez (Aka. Baby Scumbag), a 15-year-old YouTube star who was popular among boylovers, was charged with two counts of procuring a child to engage in a lewd act and two counts of lewd and lascivious acts with a child under 14.  
- Current events
- International Boylove Day Dates: June 27, 2015 and December 19, 2015
- Archive of news articles from 2015
- 2015 Free Spirits fundraiser
- January 29, Will McBride the popular American-born photographer and author of the sex education book "Show Me!" passed away.
August 27 Robin Sharpe was a canadian writer, world traveler and boylover. Sharpe is particularly noted for successfully challenging several portions of Canada's child pornography laws. Robin was 82.  
- In memoriam: Will McBride (1931-2015) (BoyChat)
- Legendary photographer Will McBride dies aged 84
- Pro-pedophile association loses EU court bid
- German politician Edathy in child porn trial (BBC News)
- Alleged child porn king admits he had illegal images but denies they were for sale
- German politician Edathy confesses in child pornography trial (Deutsche Welle )
- Child porn or ‘naturist’ art film? Verdict looms for Canadian at centre of global child pornography case
- Films of naked boys weren't sexual: Lawyer
- Pedophile Raymond Frolander, Beaten by Child's Dad, Sentenced to 25 Years
- Canada's biggest child porn case ends with conviction on 15 charges
- Supreme Court Ruling Makes Same-Sex Marriage a Right Nationwide (NY Times)
- Spain raises marrying age from 14 to 16
- Paul Christiano, talented dancer and choreographer with a difficult past, is dead at 39
- Paul Christiano, B4U-ACT board member, dies.
- Hail, brave warrior, Nigel the Noble!
- Robin Sharpe has passed away
- John Robin Sharpe: sexual outlaw
- Mom charged in son's child porn operation
- Toronto Police Service News release
- Sex offenders not required to post signs on Halloween
- Sexting scandal: Colorado high school faces felony investigation
- Sexting investigation leads to arrest of Pa. middle school students
- Teen YouTube Star Steven Fernandez Charged in Los Angeles with Sexually Exploiting 12-Year-Old Girl
- YouTube Star Steven Fernandez Arrested for Sex Plot with 12-yr-old
- RIP Hangtwenty
- The Art of Will McBride
- 'A Decent Life: The Dissenting Narrative of Tom O'Carroll Watch on YouTube!
- Unspeakable by Paul Christiano 'Watch on Vimeo!
- Robin Sharpe's Official website